Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

You're Not Alone

A Crunch Gear article from Feburary touches upon findings that radiation from cell phones causes increased brain activity. While the significance - whether it be beneficial or harmful - of this finding is still up in the air, author Devin Coldewey comments that the only thing he knows for sure is that the radiation seems to cause himself to stand up and walk around while talking on his cell. He assures himself that he can't possibly be the only person to also experience this phenomenon. Well Devin, you are definitely not alone, along with my own similar experiences I can tell you that at least 65 others (who have joined the facebook group "I have to pace around my house when I'm on the phone") do the same! I have also noticed that I tend to walk around more if I know the conversation will be lengthy and if it is one that I don't particularly want to have. I wonder if you have noticed this too?

No comments:

Post a Comment